Tested filtration efficacy
|FALKE Community Masks tested in independent, scientific study
The complete study can be found here (2020): https://doi.org/10.1089/jamp.2020.1635
The sporty & dynamic Community Mask
1. Please wash the mask at 95°C before wearing it for the first time. For article 44802, wash the separate non-woven fabric in the same way.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before putting on your mask.
3. Place the non-woven material between the 2-layer construction of the mask (applies only to Article 44802).
4. Only touch the mask by the loops when putting it on. Place the upper part of the mask in the middle of the bridge of the nose.
5. Secure the loops behind your ears. For article 44801, additionally adjust the flexible nose-piece to your face shape.
6. Make sure your nose and mouth are covered and the mask closes under your chin.
7. The mask should fit perfectly around the edges to minimize air ingress. For article 44801, use the side gathering to regulate the fit and size.
8. Ensure that the mask is properly seated while you are wearing it.
9. Change the mask when it is moisturized, otherwise additional germs could colonize.
10. Avoid touching the outside when wearing and removing the mask, as this may contain pathogens.
11. Always remove the mask from the loops behind your ears.
12. Remove the non-woven material from the mask (applies only to Article 44802).
13. After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
14. Wash the mask at 95°C after wearing it. For article 44802, wash the non-woven fabric separately. Use a washing bag.