Key Benefits of the new FALKE Community Mask
Appropriate use of face masks is important. The face mask should completely cover the face from the bridge of the nose down to the chin. Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on and taking off the face mask. When taking off the face mask, remove it from behind, avoiding to touch the front side. Reusable: mask washable at 95ºC.
1. Please wash the mask at 95°C before wearing it for the first time. Use a washing bag.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before putting on your mask.
3. Grasp the two outer layers and rub the mask for approx. 30 sec. for electrostatic charging to achieve the maximum value of filtration performance.
4. Only touch the mask by the loops when putting it on. Place the upper part of the mask in the middle of the bridge of the nose.
5. Secure the loops behind your ears and adjust the flexible nose-piece to your face shape.
6. Make sure your nose and mouth are covered and the mask closes under your chin.
7. Adjustable cord stoppers for custom size adjustment - please adjust your size for the most airtight fit of the mask.
8. Ensure that the mask is properly seated while you are wearing it.
9. Change the mask when it is moisturized, otherwise additional germs could colonize.
10. Avoid touching the outside when wearing and removing the mask, as this may contain pathogens.
11. Always remove the mask from the loops behind your ears.
12. After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
13. Wash the mask at 95°C after wearing it. Use a washing bag.
² Test report and instructions available at: https://www.falke.com/inspiration/falke face mask/